Thursday, February 14, 2008

STUDY MATERIAL - Definitions

Here are some links to quality glossaries. I'll be printing some of these to take to the exam.

(1) This is a link to the ASQ Glossary. This is an online page. I assume that this will be the best source of definitions available.

ASQ online glossary

I want to bring this information with me to the exam so I copied the ASQ glossary into a document on 4/4/08. ASQ copyright restrictions appear to allow this. As this is copied from the online source, it becomes obsolete on 4/5/08, as soon as I downloaded it.

Here is a hardcopy link.

(2) Found a glossary of Software Testing terms. This won't be specific to the CSQE exam, but should provide a decent repository. It's from the American Software Testing Qualifications Board, Inc., another/different credentialing exam. Below is a link to their printable document ...

ASTQB Glossary

(3) A Six Sigma Glossary:

6sixsigma.com

No comments: