Thursday, February 14, 2008

INTRODUCTIONS

I'm Dan.

I am pursuing the CSQE certification by taking advantage of a free training class offered at my place of employment.

I recently attained my PMP certification from the Project Management Institute and was somewhat surprised when I could not locate a consolidated source of information for the CSQE as there are many such sites focused on PMP candidates.

I am currently an IT Manager in the healthcare industry.

Unless they choose to provide their own intro, the other contributors to this blog are:

Bruce - A Tech Lead, and probably one of the best in our organization, and

Jim - A Quality Architect employed in a very, very, very large manufacturing company. With Jim's wealth of quality experience, I would suggest that his opinion would take precedence over Bruce's and mine.

Hopefully, you can find something of value on this site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

basically i am a school teacher and regular reader of your blog , you are sharing valuable information which are really valuable for my students., keep updating..


top engineering universities in pakistan