Thursday, February 14, 2008

STUDY MATERIAL - study guide

I was talking to a colleague, Jeff, today. Jeff is a quality professional where I work and is a certified quality professional through Brainbench.

He said that he bought an ASQ study guide from the Quality Council of Indiana to help him with the Brainbench exam. He highly recommends this document.

There's also a link to a *free* chapter that you can view (we do like *free*).

Free Sample Chapter

Here's where you can order the study guide for $70:

Quality Council of Indiana

I'm going to hold off on buying this until I see what else I can find. The free chapter will provide some good material for now.

Update 4/14/08 *** This CSQE Primer has in fact turned out to be the text for the CSQE class we're attending. In chapter #4 on Quality Auditing, the QCI recommends that you buy their Certified Quality Auditor Primer. That's not going to happen for me, but here is a link to a free chapter from the Quality Auditor Primer.

No comments: