Thursday, May 22, 2008

JOURNAL - Status week #10

Two weeks to go.

We just finished the last chapter in the CQI Primer, Configuration Management. Much of the information was repeated within the chapter. This seems to be one of the easier chapters, but it only amounts to 10% of the exam.

In our class discussion, Gail said that the exam will often refer to acronyms. Now I'll need to create another cross reference sheet. I don't want to "draw a blank" during the exam.

Despite my good intentions, I blew off the entire weekend. This other, unrelated class I'm taking has created a bit of an overload and I used the weekend for recovery. Bad timing, but probably worthwhile before the final push.

Bruce suggested that we visit the test site during lunch one day, so we will know exactly where we're going on exam day. What a great idea.

I'm still thinking 40% chance of passing, but I need to hit it hard this weekend. It's memorial weekend, so we get another day to prepare.

No comments: