Friday, June 6, 2008

EXAM - The Day Before

The day before the exam I took a vacation day from work.

I ran through the Practice Exam CD from CQI for about an hour. I was hitting 50-60% without looking up answers. This is too low a success rate at this point.

Bruce, Jim and I met for about three hours to compare notes, do a quick review and discuss a couple questions.

We met in an area that had a copy machine, hole punch and stapler. We shared a bunch of material. It was a beneficial review.

To conclude the day, I went through more of the practice exam. Then had a very large glass of pinot noir and relaxed for the last couple hours of the day.

Speaking of pinot noir, NOIR is an acronym for Nominal Ordinal Interval and Ratio. These are data measurement scales. I guess you need to think in these terms to prepare for the exam ...

No comments: